Myvikingjourney website

porrah

yesterday afternoon, I was unable to access mvj and got a message saying it was under maintenance and will be back shortly. As of 10 a.m. Today, still the same. I called Viking who checked and said it was fine. Could somebody with time in their hands check for me and see if yours is working? Thanks.

No trouble logging in from my phone.

If everybody is reporting that it is working, then it is probably something on your end. I run so many different blockers on my browser that I run into issues all the time with various websites.

Try a different browser or even a different device. Try deleting all the cookies for MVJ and try clearing the cache; something is hiding that is preventing you from getting through.

Using my laptop with Win 10 and Chrome I had no problem accessing the site. I also use the Chrome Ad Blocker and have no issues.

Concur with Peregrina's suggestion to delete cookies and history, so that you are not reverting to a previous log-in attempt. May also want to perform a re-boot before trying to log-in.

As Peregrina said - if they've been doing maintenance to it and brought it up again, sometimes the best way to deal with the residual errors left from previous attempts is to flush the browser cache and clear out the cookies. Unfortunately the latter gets rid of cookies for everything (like with your online banking site) that you might not want to go thru the bother to redo. Better to search the cookie list for any address containing Viking and delete just those, leaving all the rest alone. And I'm fine btw - just checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums