Symphony of Seas - Junior Suite TV question

Hi there,

We'll be sailing in our first TA and our first Junior Suite ever with RCCL in just few weeks time. I was wondering about the TV programming in Symphony, what kind of channels do they have and also if the Junior Suite perks may include free movies (from Pay per View options). In our last NCL cruise one of the few things (if not the only) we loved was that the movie menu was included for the suites in the haven.

Its not our first RCCL cruise but usually we don't watch much TV when cruising...

I am thinking to bring our iPad pro with a Lightning to HDMI connection cable to try to watch what we have downloaded in the TV - so many sea days and hoping for good / nice weather.

have a nice weekend everybody

Jorge

Hi there,

We'll be sailing in our first TA and our first Junior Suite ever with RCCL in just few weeks time. I was wondering about the TV programming in Symphony, what kind of channels do they have and also if the Junior Suite perks may include free movies (from Pay per View options). In our last NCL cruise one of the few things (if not the only) we loved was that the movie menu was included for the suites in the haven.

Its not our first RCCL cruise but usually we don't watch much TV when cruising...

I am thinking to bring our iPad pro with a Lightning to HDMI connection cable to try to watch what we have downloaded in the TV - so many sea days and hoping for good / nice weather.

have a nice weekend everybody

Jorge

We brought (a couple weeks ago) our Fire Stick and were able to watch Netflix & Amazon Prime...Had some difficulties on Freedom in the beginning but it worked out in the long run.

DS and his DW also just returned from a Med cruise on Navigator and had no trouble accessing the same with their iPad and changing the HDMI inputs and watch on their cabin TV.

• 2 months later...