Tropical Storm Michael

I have a coworker on Empress this week. They were supposed to be in Grand Cayman this past Saturday, then Cienfuegos, Cuba yesterday (Sunday). Today is a sea day and then Tues and Wed in Havana. The ********** website is showing them on the regular itinerary so maybe they will be okay.

We were at Stingray City in Grand Cayman last Monday, October 1. The water was so rough that our legs ached that evening from fighting to stay on our feet during our time with the stingrays. I’ve been there three times earlier and never experienced anything like that. I left with a better understanding of the decisions made to miss that port.

We are supposed to board on Thursday as well. I live in the Tampa area so no travel for me...just hope the ship is able to return on schedule. I know the Captain and crew will keep everyone safe! Prayers being said for all those in the path!

Same here, live in the area. But my daughter is flying in from St Louis on Wednesday to join me on this cruise. Hoping for the best.

Same here, live in the area. But my daughter is flying in from St Louis on Wednesday to join me on this cruise. Hoping for the best.

She should keep checking with her airline to make sure her flight isn't cancelled. Is there any way she could fly in tomorrow instead of Wednesday?