Chef's Table reservations...?

ZanzibarCreek

I searched the forums to see if I could find the answer for my question but alas... no info, at least recently.

Did Carnival change the way they do the Chef's Table reservations?

I remember being able to book online before but I do not see that option for us this time. I booked our cruise last year for this month and have been checking the website regularly. Nothing seems to be showing the ability to make reservations online. It seems like they only are able to be made once we check into the ship.

Can anyone confirm this?

We are leaving on the Fascination on Sunday the 20th this month.

Thanks in advance!!

I just did online check-in for my January 2019 cruise. I am able to make Chef's Table reservations online. Log in to Carnival.com, click on the red flag that says "87 days to cruising", scroll down to "specialty dining" and the screen appears with options to make reservation and the cancellation information.

I searched the forums to see if I could find the answer for my question but alas... no info, at least recently.

Did Carnival change the way they do the Chef's Table reservations?

I remember being able to book online before but I do not see that option for us this time. I booked our cruise last year for this month and have been checking the website regularly. Nothing seems to be showing the ability to make reservations online. It seems like they only are able to be made once we check into the ship.

Can anyone confirm this?

Log in to your account scroll down Specialty Dining Reservations. Specialty Restaurant The Chef's Table the information and you can there go in and make a reservations. Enjoy

[quote=ZanzibarCreek;572

Log in to your account scroll down Specialty Dining Reservations. Specialty Restaurant The Chef's Table the information and you can there go in and make a reservations. Enjoy

This is correct. You should get an e-mail response to your on-line request.

If your reservation is confirmed you will get a letter in your cabin delineating the time and date.

Enjoy!

Excellent, I found it. Odd way to get to it. I went directly into the dining options for the ship and it gives the info about Chef's Table but did not have any info on how to actually get the reservations in.

Hopefully I am able to get a spot.

Thanks for the help!!

Chef's table was amazing. I was on the Dream last week and participated. It is definitely worth the money.

For the reservations, they will send you an email confirming the reservation, then once on the ship they will contact you again to make sure you still plan to attend and ask about any allergies.

Quick question. Sorry to hijack. I just put in a request for the steakhouse on the first night of our cruise booked in January. Still waiting for a reply however is there a good chance it’s booked up already because of the free wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Quick question. Sorry to hijack. I just put in a request for the steakhouse on the first night of our cruise booked in January. Still waiting for a reply however is there a good chance it’s booked up already because of the free wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might not get your preferred time, but I doubt that the first night, or any other night, is fully booked now for a January cruise.

Chef's table was amazing. I was on the Dream last week and participated. It is definitely worth the money.

For the reservations, they will send you an email confirming the reservation, then once on the ship they will contact you again to make sure you still plan to attend and ask about any allergies.

Glad to hear. Doing it for the first time in the Dream in December (early Christmas gift) May I ask how many people at a setting? Also which day?