How to display more posts per page ?

I used to be able to view double the number of posts per page viewed.  Cuts down on navigation.  Has the feature been eliminated ?

How about the Preview of a post before submitting it,  so I can make sure the formatting of a "cut and paste" segments shows correctly ?

1 hour ago, onyourmark said:

How about the Preview of a post before submitting it,  so I can make sure the formatting of a "cut and paste" segments shows correctly ?

The preview is on the far right of the Tool Bar inside the Editor. The page with a magnifying glass Icon.

prev.JPG.99e52d6fab90acf52db8e8c4441d3dbe.JPG

2 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Regarding the first question, I too would like to be able to see more posts per page.  It feels as though there are considerably fewer than formerly.

At last report there were now 40 posts per page.  On the old format there were 20......

4 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I am seeing 6 stickies and 19 posts on the first page of the Carnival thread.  This seems to be roughly half of what I used to see per page.

First page of what Carnival thread?  Or do you mean the main Carnival page?  I see what you've described on the main page of Carnival, but there are also more page options at the bottom to go to (13,339 of them actually):

image.thumb.png.3792b22bb008e8c9fc4e7b56d9e693a0.png

What I was referring to regarding the 40 posts per page are within the threads themselves, not the main page.

Edited by Shmoo here

1 minute ago, bury me at sea said:

OK, I think I see what you're saying.  I am not speaking of individual threads, but the main page.

It's not a huge deal, but it's a slightly annoying difference.

Jumping from forum to forum is more difficult.  By that I mean from Carnival to Royal Caribbean, etc.

It's really not any more difficult than it was on the old format.

Old format:  

Click to open pull down menu

scroll to next forum you want to go to

click on that

New format:

Click on "Forums" tab (upper left)

scroll down main page to appropriate section (cruise line general forums/roll call forums/etc)

click on that (in fact, click directly to the cruise line/roll call forum you want)

6 minutes ago, pdmartyn65 said:

I would like to go back to 20. I use page/post # quite often and now all my references are out of whack. 

Well, post number is still correct, but not what page it's on.  I can't find it right now, but there's a way to direct link a specific post into a later post.