Tutorial?

It takes type to type something up.  In the update at the top of the thread, they said they're working on one.

Two quick ones:

Quote: Click the quote link at the bottom of the post.

Multi-Quote.  Click the '+' icon (next to the quote link) for everything you'd like to multi-quote.  Once you have them all checked, on the bottom right of the web page should be a button to multi-quote.

Selective Quote: Highlight a segment of a post you want to quote.  There should then be a small button to quote just what you've highlighted. 

58 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Selective Quote: Highlight a segment of a post you want to quote.  There should then be a small button to quote just what you've highlighted

S.A.M.J.R. 

Thank you. 💕 at last, a helpful clue.

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Selective Quote: Highlight a segment of a post you want to quote.  There should then be a small button to quote just what you've highlighted. 

Just another one of the new enhancements of the new site that I'm liking. :classic_smile:👍

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 1:45 AM, bob brown said:

How about a basic tutorial on how to use this new format?   Things like how to post, quote, multi-quote, cutting and pasting,  search, post photo's, etc.... 

I have already noticed some changes from the old one...

I agree a tutorial would be very helpful! I really like many of the features of the new board, but less computer savvy folks are having a hard time. Our Roll Call has not been nearly as active since the change. Maybe one has been created since Bob posted this 3 months ago. Anyone know?

John

27 minutes ago, JWGrayson said:

I agree a tutorial would be very helpful! I really like many of the features of the new board, but less computer savvy folks are having a hard time. Our Roll Call has not been nearly as active since the change. Maybe one has been created since Bob posted this 3 months ago. Anyone know?

John

Please check out all of the “how to” threads pinned to the top of this forum. Also, in the months since this thread was started, many other “how to” questions have been asked and answered in this forum. 

• Like 1