Email Notifications

When the new system went live, I stopped receiving email notifications on threads I am subscribed to.  I did not change any settings regarding notifications. I double checked my notification settings and everything is correctly set.

A reply from CC would be appreciated.  I have posted several questions that have went unanswered.  

Bob

This is just a guess, but are you sure you still "follow" (the new subscribed) those threads?   I think I read someone else complain they were no longer following threads, so I wonder if threads you had been subscribed to didn't get set up for you to follow.

Just a theory.  But if you're not following any threads, you won't get a notification that someone has replied.

2 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

This is just a guess, but are you sure you still "follow" (the new subscribed) those threads?   I think I read someone else complain they were no longer following threads, so I wonder if threads you had been subscribed to didn't get set up for you to follow.

Just a theory.  But if you're not following any threads, you won't get a notification that someone has replied.

I’m not getting replies from any threads, including the recent ones created in the “Report Bugs & Glitches” Forum.  I do get those annoying pop up notifications.  I leave them on however since I’m not getting email notifications.....

Bob

7 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

I’m not getting replies from any threads, including the recent ones created in the “Report Bugs & Glitches” Forum.  I do get those annoying pop up notifications.  I leave them on however since I’m not getting email notifications.....

Bob

I don't think you'll get emails unless 

1) You "follow" a thread.  You need to set your account settings to automatically follow a thread you post to if that's what you'd like.

2) You have an email notification turned on for threads you follow.

To see if you're following a thread, click on your user name in the upper right and select "Manage Followed Content".

To automatically follow a thread you post to, click on your user name, select Account Settings, then Notification Settings, then check the two boxes for "Automatically Follow content".

Oh, and did you happen to check your spam folder?

Edited by S.A.M.J.R.

6 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I don't think you'll get emails unless 

1) You "follow" a thread.  You need to set your account settings to automatically follow a thread you post to if that's what you'd like.

2) You have an email notification turned on for threads you follow.

To see if you're following a thread, click on your user name in the upper right and select "Manage Followed Content".

To automatically follow a thread you post to, click on your user name, select Account Settings, then Notification Settings, then check the two boxes for "Automatically Follow content".

Oh, and did you happen to check your spam folder?

This is a screenshot of my notification settings......

Bob

1A7CE133-25BF-4DF0-81F8-896C9540AD8C.png

19 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

OK.  If you scroll down on that page more, you get some more options (one column for notifications and one column for email).  Make sure those settings are what you want.

Everything is checked yes with the exception of what was disabled by CC.....

Bob

5 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

Everything is checked yes with the exception of what was disabled by CC.....

Bob

Did you check your spam folder (or if you use gmail, it might come in the Updates tab)?

Did you check to make sure the email address is correct (doubtful that's the problem, but I'm checking everything at this point)?