Vancouver, BC Hotels with pools

We just booked the Westin Bayshore through Priceline, and it looks like it has a nice pool.

The website said it was $299 a night and we got it for $70. I have never used Priceline before. There is a thread over on the Alaska board that tells you how to do it. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
We just booked the Westin Bayshore through Priceline, and it looks like it has a nice pool.

The website said it was $299 a night and we got it for $70. I have never used Priceline before. There is a thread over on the Alaska board that tells you how to do it. Good luck!

Just want to let anyone know that I just won a bid at the same hotel for $81 for May 18th and 19th. I've used Priceline before and always had great results. It took me several sessions to get my bid accepted, but today was the day! It's right next to Stanley Park as well as being really close to Canada Place, so I'm a happy camper!

Good luck!

Sharon

Try the Vancouver Marriot. Really nice rooms. Indoor pool / spa / gym. Right downtown, near Pan Pacific, convention center / gastown.

stayed there in Nov. for a company function. Room was CDN$95.00/ night at that time.

Bayshore is beautiful too, closer to stanley park than right downtown though.

We live here in vancouver, so if you can't find a place, you can stay at our house! LOL

P.S. As I write this, our local news advises that we have just set a new all time record for rain in January -- 29 out of 31 days! UGH!

The Bayshore has two pools, one indoor & one outdoor. It's a very nice property and very conveniently located. The Westin Grand also has an outdoor pool. It's a more modern hotel, right next to the Vancouver library, BC Place and Yaletown, which seems to be a huge growth area if the number of highrises under construction when we were last there are any indication.

My family took an impromptu trip to Vancouver years ago, and chose a motel based on the sign outside that said "Heated Outdoor Pool". We checked in, got the kids in their swim suits and headed for the pool. The water was freezing cold! We asked at the desk about the sign, and the clerk said the pool was "solar heated." We laugh about it now, but it didn't seem very funny at the time!

Archived