MSC Website

grifflee

35 minutes ago, Nimloth said:

I cannot see my bookings when I log in, so can't book shore excursions or internet package, etc. MSC have admitted to me they are having issues with their website, though it obviously doesn't affect everyone.

The same for me.  I'm a planner, and I want to see what's available before the cruise.  I'm on the fence about this one.  I really want to go on the trip for the ship.  But, the ship is heading "North to Canada" in Oct. and I hate cold weather.  So, if it ends up that I can't book the spa and book excursions (and no, I won't do it thru a TA reading a list....I like to see things in writing) I'll probably cancel.

Is anyone able to purchase the restaurants or internet? And what is the time limit for pre-purchase?

I have tried different browsers on my PC and android tablet/phone and no luck. I can put them in a cart but can't find a way to buy them.

Called MSC (booked directly through them), and they were less than helpful. Told me the manifest was closed for my sailing in 8 days. But this didn't work two months ago either.

17 hours ago, April42749 said:

...So, if it ends up that I can't book the spa and book excursions (and no, I won't do it thru a TA reading a list....I like to see things in writing) I'll probably cancel.

Bonnie/Sol, it's unfortunate you're having difficulty viewing this itinerary on the MSC website.  If you want I can copy spa and other "Enhance your cruise" information and email it to you.  I can also provide MSC PCV names and email addresses that might be more helpful.  This sailing is still a year out and is a one off so excursion information will probably take a while.  Just respond in the Roll Call if you want any of that information.

2 hours ago, Boschmann said:

Bonnie/Sol, it's unfortunate you're having difficulty viewing this itinerary on the MSC website.  If you want I can copy spa and other "Enhance your cruise" information and email it to you.  I can also provide MSC PCV names and email addresses that might be more helpful.  This sailing is still a year out and is a one off so excursion information will probably take a while.  Just respond in the Roll Call if you want any of that information.

Thanks for the offer.  I think final payment is sometime in July, so I have a long time to think about it.  I really want to sail on MSC, but, and this is a big but, the dates and itinerary aren't very appealing to me.  I've been to these ports numerous times and I've "done it all" there.  I'm not a cold weather person, so I was thinking "sitting in the thermal spa".  Anyway, come July, if the website is still like it is, I may take you up on your kind offer.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:21 PM, Markanddonna said:

I have no trouble accessing or using the website. My problem is my discounts "falling off" my reservation (that is the phrase the MSC customer service agents use.) I have about eight different reservations with different prices for this one cruise and am told it needs to be resolved at corporate in Italy. The exasperated and kindly agents assure me that corporate will get it all worked out before my final payment. My issues appear to be a common occurrence. 

I may cancel another booking with MSC if this is not resolved. 

I am currently having the same problem and mine is after final payment,   I have an invoice from a month ago showing Zero owing and yesterday I receive two different invoices saying I still owe money and each invoice keeps going up.   I am getting extremely frustrated with this.  I too was told it has to go to Naples to get fixed and I should check back in 48 hours.  Not very comforting knowing I am after final payment.   Heres hoping it all gets fixed.  Let me know how you fair out thanks

Since reading here that others were having difficulties with the website, I waited to try to log into our booking, but I still can’t access it.... it registers my name on top, but I can’t access our actual booking. It wants me to “verify my account”, which hasn’t been possible.... I haven’t tried calling, but that’ll be my next step. 

(on a good note, changing a password is actually very responsive since the change in the website!)