Priority boarding line at Port Everglades?

mommaof9

14 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

No more additional door. Everything has been remodeled.

Only one line outside now and one door to enter the terminal.

Bummer.  Just before I read your message I called Princess and they said that as far as they know (which, apparently, they don't), there still is priority boarding.  I guess I believe y'all who've "been there; done that" over a customer service rep.  Thank you so much!

Also, when we sailed Island a few years ago, the gym was great with a gorgeous ocean view.  They've remodeled to create more cabins, so gym is completely interior now.

1 hour ago, ecs66 said:

Bummer.  Just before I read your message I called Princess and they said that as far as they know (which, apparently, they don't), there still is priority boarding.  I guess I believe y'all who've "been there; done that" over a customer service rep.  Thank you so much!

Also, when we sailed Island a few years ago, the gym was great with a gorgeous ocean view.  They've remodeled to create more cabins, so gym is completely interior now.

Well technically that is correct, there is priority boarding but they're no priority line outside the building. 

One line serves everyone. 

1 hour ago, ecs66 said:

There is still priority boarding but it is after you enter the building and go through security.

The Island....well that's a story for another day.  🙄

19 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

There is still priority boarding but it is after you enter the building and go through security.

The Island....well that's a story for another day.  🙄

Too bad about Island Princess.  We did a 15-day LA - HI - LA a few years ago on her, and enjoyed the ship.  I guess all good things come to an end.  Anyhow, thanks for the heads-up on boarding.

• Like 1