Eclipse AQ

efisher

Cruise Critic has a new look! I'd search for this answer but I can't quite figure out how. 
Which deck is the Captain's Bridge located on? Looking at booking a forward AQ cabin on the Penthouse deck.

Thanks!
Ellen

I found the following by doing a Google.

Review of Celebrity Solstice deck 10 (Sky)

• Deck 10 - The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.

Edited by Iamthesea

The bridge is below the AQ deck.  Check the deck plan  before you book as some of the forward AQ cabins are under the fitness center or the Spa cafe.  The fitness center is the loudest of the 2, particularly if your cabin is under tgectreadmilks.

We were on Eclipse in 1527 this summer.  No noise from above and convenient to the forward elevators/stairs as well as the spiral staircase to the spa/gym/Persia. Garden.  A number of A2 cabins on the starboard side - 1540 to 1548 - have also been recommended as quiet because they are under the retail shop/beauty salon.  There are a number of threads in the Celebrity forum that contain these recommendations.  You might try to search for them.  I started one or two fmthem when I was trying to select a cabin for the cruise I referred to at the beginning of this post.

Thank you for this information!! I am looking at cabin 1515. 

What are the hours of the Persian gardens? 

Can anyone go sit in the relaxation lounge? Or only if you have an upcoming spa treatment. 

Thsnk you everyone!! 

Honeymoon planning is more exciting than wedding planning! 😁

You can visit the relaxation lounge when you like.  At least I did while on Eclipse.  If you can find a cabin a little further back, the chances of noise from above will be diminished.  Stay away from the cabins under the Aqua Spa Cafe and under the gym (starboard side).

I wish the search function for the S Class cabin spreadsheet was working so you can read the comments about specific cabins.  I searched for my prior threads/posts about AQ cabins but they don't come up yet.  This major migration of data to a new website has put a major crimp in my

ability  to share this very useful info.  

Bear in mind, you can book a cabin now and switch to a different cabin, in the same category, if a better one comes available.  I just did that for an upcoming cruise on Eclipse.