Animator's Palette on Pirate Night

Bubbaloo311

We will be sailing on our first Disney Cruise in 9 days on the Disney Wonder 6-night sailing out of Galveston.

My girls are intro princesses - so I didn't want to land in Tiana's or Triton's (one loves Tiana one loves Ariel) on formal night when they can where princess dresses) on pirate night.

Pirate Night is night 4 of our cruise after Grand Cayman.

If we are in AP on Pirate night - and if we will be in each MDR 2x on a 6 night sailing - will we miss one of the shows in AP?  It's our First Disney cruise and we want to enjoy as much as we can.

Too many you tube videos 😉

Thanks for letting me know!

Ann 🙂

You will not miss the AP shows. You'll have one of the shows each night you are seated in AP.   They will be run on Pirate night on a 6 night cruise...but the servers will be dressed in Pirate costumes.  There are 3 signature menus, one in each restaurant, typically (but not always) served on the first night you eat in that restaurant.  Then you'll have 3 theme menus, served in all restaurants on that night.  One of those is the pirate menu/pirate night theme.

We will be on our first Disney cruise on Magic with our family in February. Does any know if there is a formal night on a 5 night cruise?  Are there any recent 5 night Navigators that I can view?

In my opinion having AP for Pirate night is great - they have pictures of pirate ships in Peter Pan, etc. on all the screens and it was wonderful.  I was on a 7 night and we still got the normal shows at AP plus the bonus of having all the pictures around of Disney Pirates.