Price Drop & OBC??

GTO-Girl

I have a $200 OBC from booking another cruise while onboard.  

In checking prices tonight it looks like there may be a price drop on my May cruise. I am way before final payment so I know I am eligible for the price reduction.

So....has anyone ever been successful in getting a price drop and keeping your original OBC??  

7 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

In checking prices tonight it looks like there may be a price drop on my May cruise. I am way before final payment so I know I am eligible for the price reduction.

So....has anyone ever been successful in getting a price drop and keeping your original OBC??  

You can keep the OBC from booking on board  Any other promo OBC is subject to removal unless promo OBC is being offered when you make the change.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You can keep the OBC from booking on board  Any other promo OBC is subject to removal unless promo OBC is being offered when you make the change.

THANK YOU BOB!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Once again because of your great advice I was able to get a $381.50 price drop AND keep my OBC!!

Your are a rock star!!!! 

16 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

You can keep your OBC for booking onboard and if you booked an non refundable, as a rule you should be able to keep that also (unless the price drop is not offering OBC for non refundable).  I do it all the time as I watch price drops almost daily.

I booked our cruise though RCI along with Cruise Air and we are with a group and they did not have a TA handling it, told us to call directly.  I am way before final payment and noticed the price drop and called RCI today and he was going to help me but noticed our group had been transferred recently to a TA.  He was very nice and gave me the phone number for them.  I called and she could not even get into the type of cabin we are booked in so therefore could not help me with the price decrease nor onboard credit.  I was a little disappointed! Still excited about the cruise!