Drink Package Sale - Harmony April 2019

myk249

Logged in today and noticed a small sale. Deluxe is down to $51 and Refreshment is $20.

Since this is the first sale I've seen I'm going to buy and hope it goes down further...

There are other things on sale so if your interested in anything else you may want to take a look and see if you can find a deal.

The deluxe beverage package for our Christmas Freedom cruise dropped from $54 to $48 pp per day ($57 with 1 device internet).  This is as low as I have seen it so I, too, bought it.  Will keep an eye out on Black Friday for a better deal but at least I've got a price I can live with.

19 minutes ago, myk249 said:

Logged in today and noticed a small sale. Deluxe is down to $51 and Refreshment is $20.

Since this is the first sale I've seen I'm going to buy and hope it goes down further...

There are other things on sale so if your interested in anything else you may want to take a look and see if you can find a deal.

Which sailing?

Thanks for the heads up! April 14 sailing is on sale. 3 night dining package is on sale for $72 but all other dining options are regular price. Some excursions. 

I bought the refreshment packege @$20 and the 3 night specialty dining @72. If a better sale price comes along they can always be cancelled.

• Like 1

Hi, we are traveling on Harmony 4/14/19...saw the sale in an email..is 52 dollars a good price, did drink packages just go up as well....we have 3 cabins, traveling with extended family, so want to book if this is a good deal..thanks, 🍺🍺🍺

I am sailing on Freedom the beginning of Dec and the deluxe drink package just went down to $39 per day.  I just switched from the  Refreshment package to Deluxe!  Now I will  be able to drink the day Away! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonfred said:

Hi, we are traveling on Harmony 4/14/19...saw the sale in an email..is 52 dollars a good price, did drink packages just go up as well....we have 3 cabins, traveling with extended family, so want to book if this is a good deal..thanks, 🍺🍺🍺

I have seen better sales($41) on other ships, but this is the best price I've seen on this cruise for the last 6 months. I did buy, but will cancel and rebuy when it hopefully it goes lower.

2 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Yes, they did go up, we had purchased the deluxe at 53 dollars some time ago, it then moved to 56, now it is down to 52.  The refreshment package had held steady at 26 but now is 20 for Harmony on these dates.  We returned all of our packages and repurchased at the lower price.

Mine is holding at $52 up $2 from when I booked the cruise in March. I'm hoping for a Black Friday/ Cyber deal. If not I just sit tight. What is the maximum amount that is covered under the drink package for cocktails and wine by the glass? I looked on the website and all that was mentioned was a discount off of a bottle of wine. 

Edited by Iamcruzin

Have been watching too & this is the best reduction I have also seen for the Harmony April 14 cruise.  Got the drink pkg for $52 & refreshment pkg for $20.   Will cancel & repurchase if a better price is offered on Black Friday. 

All packages are  having a substantial price increase after the first of the year. 

I figured better safe now than sorry later.

Diane 

I think we're already seeing the increased prices for cruises departing in 2019.  The sale prices are 15-20% higher than they are for 2018 sailings.  It's always a good idea to lock in now, but I don't expect to see them increase again in January.

11 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

Mine is holding at $52 up $2 from when I booked the cruise in March. I'm hoping for a Black Friday/ Cyber deal. If not I just sit tight. What is the maximum amount that is covered under the drink package for cocktails and wine by the glass? I looked on the website and all that was mentioned was a discount off of a bottle of wine. 

I was told on CC, $12/drink except on largest class ship (Oasis?) where it is $13/drink. I'm guessing that the $1 difference is due to the drinks being more expensive on the big ships, and not that they're giving you anything extra.

My DBP+surf-n-stream went UP $6/d/pp, while the e-flyer still says "30% off!!!" I think there were three exclamation points...

Edited by crystalspin

Hi All, Please could someone advise me, if you cancel and rebuy to take advantage of a reduction, what happens - do they refund your credit card and then you pay again, if I buy for 5 people (3 cabins) linked, like I just purchased the dining packages for all of us, can I then cancel and rebook for all 5? 

20 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Hi All, Please could someone advise me, if you cancel and rebuy to take advantage of a reduction, what happens - do they refund your credit card and then you pay again, if I buy for 5 people (3 cabins) linked, like I just purchased the dining packages for all of us, can I then cancel and rebook for all 5? 

Correct, if you purchased the original packages, then you can cancel and get the refund to your credit card.  The refund usually hits the credit card in 5-10 business days.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first cruise-Harmony of the seas on April 14/19-and I am wondering if the Deluxe Beverage package prices listed in this forum ($51 and $52) are American dollars or did I really miss out on a deal because my package price is listed at $73 Cdn per person? 

My wife and I are on the HOTS on April 14th. We purchased the Deluxe beverage package and voom one device deal for $62 a night the other day when they were on sale. Still hoping they run a black friday sale. If so we will cancel that one and buy it at the cheaper rate.