Poor rccl customer service

Pigsaudit

6 hours ago, broberts said:

Finding fault with the victim is hardly constructive.

When did asking a simple question (If you believed you had poor customer service why did you not post your concerns, on this forum, in February. ) and giving advise (The more experience CC members would have been able to advise how to process following your poor experience.) become fault finding.  

Ok I missed a ? after "If you believed you had poor customer service why did you not post your concerns, on this forum, in February." but poor punctuation on my part is no reason to accuse me of victimising the OP. And before you accuse me of "having a go" at you, just remember you called the OP a victim not me.

Have you read the comments on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2326872-january-19-2018-anthem-of-the-seas/ ( page 14)?  I have, the cruise sounds horrendous, that's why I queried why the OP had not started this thread earlier when there was still a chance for the OP to get a satisfactory result for his complaint. ("WELL SAID! How did you make when u called rccl? I'm calling tomorrow" posted by the OP on 2/2/18). 

I was attending the captain's question and answer session on one of the last sea days on that cruise. Capt Ban was asked what was the worst cruise he ever had to deal with. Two seconds latter, and without hesitation, he said "This one". I think this says it all. I myself was accused of harassment because I gently tapped a woman on a shoulder to step aside because my wife was trying to pass by in her scooter. And this was done because she ignored three verbal requests by myself for her to step aside!!!!!