Necklace or not?

luvjftffc

The dress is gorgeous! It looks like there are sequins at the top of the dress. Were you thinking of wearing a crystal or diamond necklace? That may be too much sparkle at the top if you added a crystal or diamond necklace, all depending on the length. I would wear a nice pair of crystal chandelier earrings.

Ok - I LOVE the dress!

Now I am partial (I'm a jewelry designer) I think there is alot of neck and chest space with this that is 'empty' so I would opt for a necklace.

I agree with the long shoulder duster earrings - real flashy ones! But I just want to ask some things to better answer in my honest opinion, from a designer point of view of course :)

1. your aprox age?

2. is the dress light blue or more of a turquoise?

if it is more of a turquoise, I would suggest some long shoulder duster earings on fine silver chain with some turquoise gems at the bottom & a matching silver chain with turquoise gem accents throughout the chain. maybe a 2 layer necklace (the latest style) worn just at the collar bone so it doesnt distract with the dress.

Boy would I love to have a dress and set like that!

Now you got me on a creative brainstorm! I'll be up for hours now making jewelry!;)

either way - you will look fab!

Archived