Occupancy % for a particular cruise?

22 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Aviator of the Seas:

I am guessing that some of that feeling is because Freedom is one of the ships that added extra cabins.  Find a ship that didn't.  The public spaces would have been built to accommodate the number of passengers in the original plans.

I think I found something that answers my overcrowding concerns.  I received an offer from a travel agent that states as follows:

"Kids sail for free!  Offer extended to December 4. On select dates between October 2018 and May 2019, and September 1, 2019 and December 15, 2019.  Offer does not apply to holidays or school breaks.  Minors must be 12 years old or younger AND TRAVELLING WITH TWO ADULTS PER CABIN.  Minors pay only tips and taxes.  Some other restrictions apply.  Contact your travel agent".

Had I seen that, I would have selected other dates.  BTW, I traveled with our 10-year old grandson, and we never received this offer.  He paid full fare.   Also, it wasn't all Puerto Rican kids.  There were kids from all over.  Our grandson befriended one kid from the UK and several from NYC.  So it is not a "last-minute offer just for locals to fill up the ship", as the legend states.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:46 PM, xsteph1022x said:

CD was no where to be found on the 10/20 freedom.   We were on this same cruise as the op and it didnt feel crowded at all, except the elevators, which is the same on every cruise.  We had a spot by the pool everyday got up and moved around, came back and found a new spot, again by the pool, even on sea days.  My time dining (deck 3) was not crowded for us, even lobster night, we ate late around 8:30.

The Whitney Houston tribute had the most people, we sat on the side (first showing at 7:30) we even had front row seats for the ice show, which we thought would be hard to find a seat since the line wrapped around the art gallery.

Hi, I guess I am making a mistake by contrasting the feel of the Freedom with that of the Adventure, which I was used to.