Internet Discount on 3 night cruise

emen822

Hi, I'm taking a short cruise next month and was looking at the internet package.  Does anyone know if you still get a 24 hour diamond discount regardless of how long the cruise is?  I've only taken 5-8 night cruises so I'm not sure how that works.  Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, emen822 said:

Hi, I'm taking a short cruise next month and was looking at the internet package.  Does anyone know if you still get a 24 hour diamond discount regardless of how long the cruise is?  I've only taken 5-8 night cruises so I'm not sure how that works.  Thanks in advance!

You should each get a credit of $19.95 on your account when you board. You can either use it to get a single 24-hour access to the internet, or apply the amount to a 3-day package. You can't combine the amounts, but on a 3-day cruise, it amounts to ~50% off the surf package. When you go to sign up for the internet, make sure you scroll down through the various offerings, because the cheap packages are all the way at the bottom of the list.

Edited by orville99

10 minutes ago, orville99 said:

You should each get a credit of $19.95 on your account when you board. You can either use it to get a single 24-hour access to the internet, or apply the amount to a 3-day package. You can't combine the amounts, but on a 3-day cruise, it amounts to ~50% off the surf package. When you go to sign up for the internet, make sure you scroll down through the various offerings, because the cheap packages are all the way at the bottom of the list.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I believe the credit is now $23 off a package.

Great.  Thank you both. :classic_smile:

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I believe the credit is now $23 off a package.

It could be for Diamond. It was $39.95 for D+ when we were on Oasis last month, so I divided it by 2 to get to the $19.95 figure. $23 is even better:classic_smile:

33 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It could be for Diamond. It was $39.95 for D+ when we were on Oasis last month, so I divided it by 2 to get to the $19.95 figure. $23 is even better:classic_smile:

You may have experienced some one off pricing issue - the D+ discount is $46.

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You may have experienced some one off pricing issue - the D+ discount is $46.

We've taken four cruises on Oasis so far this year, and it has been $39.95 on all four. It used to be higher before they switched everything over to Voom. It was as high as $59.95 prior to Voom. It is entirely possible that they raised it to $46 after 10/1 of this year. We're on again in two weeks so it will be interesting to see what the discount is now.

Edited by orville99