inappropriate photo

:classic_blink:

Can't unsee that!  I reported your post to the moderator and included the link to the photo with that report.  Hopefully they'll take care of it soon.  Those photo galleries are not part of the message boards, and it does appear as if there is no way to report them that I can find.

Well that was an exciting find before I even had coffee 😛

We will handle this of course.

As an aside, that photo is from a member submitted review and not in our Forums Photo Gallery so it never would have shown up on the sidebar of new photos, thankfully - though I assume that could happen.  Our Gallery does have the report a photo option just like posts.  Not sure why our member review photos do not have a report button but will look into that as well

Happy Thursday 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Well that was an exciting find before I even had coffee

I should say that on a desktop, I haven't been able to find this, even following the instructions that have now been given.

On my main browsers, the top search bar (next to "Find a Cruise") doesn't work: I just get a spinny thing.

On a backup browser, I do get some results from that search bar, but they're in a list below the search bar so that there's no button "to the right".

The difference between the browsers is that the backup browser is not cookie-proofed, so I suspect that cookies may be needed to work the top search bar.

I wouldn't normally post about this, and I'm not sure that I should have a FOMO about that photo - but I thought that the techie details might be useful to note here in case there's any commonality with any future problems.

I was able to use the instructions the OP provided to figure out where it was.  The photo was in the photo gallery associated with the ship.  You could also use Research-Ships from the main menu to eventually get to the same place.  It's part of the main Cruise Critic site and not the message boards.  

I'm really wondering if the person who posted it truly didn't see that he was nude in it.  Kind of hard to miss (so to speak), but maybe he was focused on the vanity.  

38 minutes ago, bEwAbG said:

I was able to use the instructions the OP provided to figure out where it was.  The photo was in the photo gallery associated with the ship.  You could also use Research-Ships from the main menu to eventually get to the same place.  It's part of the main Cruise Critic site and not the message boards.  

Oh, I have no doubt that it was there! I was more interested in the CC site functionality, and what functions work and don't work in different set-ups, and that different people are seeing different things when trying to operate those functions. That's what could help other to debug other members' problems in the future.