Help please. Need a Victory ship magnet.

crusing48/51

Would anyone be willing to sell, or purchase for us, a Carnival Victory ship magnet. It was our first cruise on Carnival. My husband collects the ship magnets, and we have all of the ones we have sailed except the Victory.

We thought we would sail on her again one day, but since she is being renamed, that won't be possible. We have PayPal, or could mail you a check, or however you prefer. 

If anyone can assist with this, we would be very grateful. Our email is

mchjch@live.com if you want to send us a message. We appreciate any help or suggestions. Have tried ebay, no luck. 

Jo & Mark

Just wanted to say good luck. I feel your pain. I also collect magnets of every ship I’ve been on. When we were on the Legend, however, they didn’t have any. I was forced to stalk eBay until I found one. But it’s an old metal one and would prefer a ceramic one from that ship. Or even one of the newer plastic ones. I really wish they would sell them online. 

13 minutes ago, bakersdozen12 said:

Just wanted to say good luck. I feel your pain. I also collect magnets of every ship I’ve been on. When we were on the Legend, however, they didn’t have any. I was forced to stalk eBay until I found one. But it’s an old metal one and would prefer a ceramic one from that ship. Or even one of the newer plastic ones. I really wish they would sell them online. 

We do too! They should sell them on the CCL website.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Twinswithtwins said:

I can help. I'll be on the Victory in a few weeks. My favorite ship. Can you show me what they look like?

If they don't have one?  We do.  Coming...

IMG_2688.JPG

Edited by cruzincat50

15 minutes ago, Twinswithtwins said:

OK! How would you like to communicate?

Send us an email at mchjch@live.com and I can give you our address to mail it to us. Thank you so much. Also, you can tell me how and where to reimburse you.

Edited by crusing48/51
Added information
  • Like 1

Glad to see you have someone getting one for you.  For anyone else that ever wants something from a ship, here's what I did and it worked out quite well.  I missed getting three different ship models.  I went to the roll calls and ask if anyone going on that particular ship in the near future would be interested in getting one for me.  Almost instantly I had three people willing to do it.  I told them to get the ship, find out how much it would cost to ship it and send me the information and I would send them a cashier's check for the amount with extra for their troubles.  Two of them did it and I sent them the check.  The third person was so trusting that they mailed me the ship with the cost on a slip of paper inside before I paid them.  Needless to say, I mailed them the check back that day.  I had all three missing ships within a month.  There are some great people on this board.  

On 11/3/2018 at 5:21 AM, RWolver672 said:

Glad to see you have someone getting one for you.  For anyone else that ever wants something from a ship, here's what I did and it worked out quite well.  I missed getting three different ship models.  I went to the roll calls and ask if anyone going on that particular ship in the near future would be interested in getting one for me.  Almost instantly I had three people willing to do it.  I told them to get the ship, find out how much it would cost to ship it and send me the information and I would send them a cashier's check for the amount with extra for their troubles.  Two of them did it and I sent them the check.  The third person was so trusting that they mailed me the ship with the cost on a slip of paper inside before I paid them.  Needless to say, I mailed them the check back that day.  I had all three missing ships within a month.  There are some great people on this board.  

Thank you, that's a good idea.