Pearl Harbor Early Bird Excursion

johnrich

NCL offers a Pearl Harbor tour called Early Bird Pearl Harbor for guests with flights after 2:00. Does anyone know of any private tour operators that also offer this shortened tour that will keep our luggage on the bus while we tour?  I searched several sites. Roberts Tours show they have 2 tours but neither will work for us since our flight is at 2:45. I sent them an email asking if I am just not finding it on their website and the response said to look on their website. Ugh. I haven’t found other sites offering this. Thanks in advance!

John

I think he's looking for a cheaper option. 
We signed up for this tour, for exactly the same reasons you were looking.  I'm paying for them to handle my luggage and get me to Pearl Harbor and the airport.  Other ports, I looked at other providers, but getting off the ship is going to be messier to meet up.
However, does anyone know what the tour involves, since the Memorial is going to be closed through March?  We signed up, but now I don't know whether it is worth going.  Will they cancel the tour?

Seattle, there’s the visitor center, the USS Missouri, and plenty of things to do.  The Arizona is closed, but there’s a boat tour that goes by to get closer photos.  We were there for hours and still didn’t get to do everything!

Edited by hollins2007

No offense to anyone, but this is PEARL HARBOR!

It is not just about the USS Arizona....It's about American history and major events that changed the course of the country.

I've been to places like Gettysburg just to walk through the historic battlefields. I have gone to Washington DC and spent the day just walking..

I did 2 tours in Vietnam back in the early 70's, and Pearl was home of the 7th fleet western pacific command. Been there countless times and I can't wait to get back...Arizona or no Arizona.

BTW, of all the times I have been to Pearl I have been to the Arizona Memorial only once...that's all it took.

Our ship would tie up right across the harbor and every morning I would go topside and look across the water at it....that view, and the panoramic all around it was good for me to soak in.

I have been reading here from people who are bummed because the Arizona Memorial is closed. PLEASE don't sell the entire base short because of one memorial with a wall full of names.

• Like 1