Our Carnival Pride to Bermuda cruise (with pics) - 10/21/2018

Jamman54

HiJamman54

I am sailing on the Magic 09/28 for my first visit to Bermuda and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed your review! 

The pictures are great, and I am even more excited than I was before.  I also appreciate the tips and the information in your posts.  I think this is going to be one awesome cruise!

4 minutes ago, DaisyGirl55 said:

HiJamman54

I am sailing on the Magic 09/28 for my first visit to Bermuda and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed your review! 

The pictures are great, and I am even more excited than I was before.  I also appreciate the tips and the information in your posts.  I think this is going to be one awesome cruise!

Glad that you enjoyed the review and found it helpful. Thanks for reading! Enjoy your cruise on the Magic.  :classic_cool:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luke Dawg said:

Hi, 

Do you have pictures of the bar menus.

I believe I posted bar menu pictures in a couple of places. The Red Frog menu on our second sea day, and the Lobby Bar menus on our last sea day. :classic_cool:

• 1 year later...

Ahoy Jeff!!

Just off our third time on the Pride but our first time in Bermuda!!

First the ship, thanks to Patti there are always new shots!!! And they are awesome!!

Now Bermuda, I actually felt like I was with you!!   Thanks for letting me tag along.

I am about to join you on my first time on the Inspiration and I believe our forth on that gorgeous ship the Splendor.

If I haven't thanked you lately, I am now!! Thank you, thank you!!

Hugs,

Nicki

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 3:18 AM, Jamman54 said:

Okay Jamman and Patti,

I haven't been on NEARLY as many cruises as you.  I'm a relative newbee (or Bluebee, as you like to say)

however, I enjoyed the PRIDE more than any other ship I've sailed and while I'm tempted to try a huge new ship with all the bells and whistles, the idea of "fighting" the masses at buffets etc, doesn't tickle my fancy.  And when I think of my few (less than 10) cruises, PRIDE always sticks out as the best trip, by far.  I love the size and layout.  I love the serenity deck.

NOW, here's my actual question.... I'd like to see an in-depth "Jamman54 type" review of the PRIDE post dry dock FEB 2020.  Did they sail?  If so, do you know of a good review that highlights some of the upgrades and polishes she received?  I'm willing to look to YouTube or Critic.

As always, enjoy the heck out of your reviews!  

Amanda Young

SIngleMommaCruiser2020

14 hours ago, SingleMommaCruiser2020 said:

Okay Jamman and Patti,

I haven't been on NEARLY as many cruises as you.  I'm a relative newbee (or Bluebee, as you like to say)

however, I enjoyed the PRIDE more than any other ship I've sailed and while I'm tempted to try a huge new ship with all the bells and whistles, the idea of "fighting" the masses at buffets etc, doesn't tickle my fancy.  And when I think of my few (less than 10) cruises, PRIDE always sticks out as the best trip, by far.  I love the size and layout.  I love the serenity deck.

NOW, here's my actual question.... I'd like to see an in-depth "Jamman54 type" review of the PRIDE post dry dock FEB 2020.  Did they sail?  If so, do you know of a good review that highlights some of the upgrades and polishes she received?  I'm willing to look to YouTube or Critic.

As always, enjoy the heck out of your reviews!  

Amanda Young

SIngleMommaCruiser2020

The last dry dock was February 2019. It was mostly cosmetic, but they eliminated the Holmes library and the Chapel and replaced them with the arcade. The former arcade was changed to Circle C. Also they changed the cabins on deck 4 that had the French doors over to windows. The Pride remains our favorite ship. 👍😀

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

The last dry dock was February 2019. It was mostly cosmetic, but they eliminated the Holmes library and the Chapel and replaced them with the arcade. The former arcade was changed to Circle C. Also they changed the cabins on deck 4 that had the French doors over to windows. The Pride remains our favorite ship. 👍😀

Thanks so much!

• 6 months later...

i know this is a little after the fact, but thanks for this review. We are scheduled on the Pride in January 2022(hopefully), and I know you have stated she is your favorite. Have always followed your reviews, and this was great as always

7 hours ago, sampsonsmom said:

i know this is a little after the fact, but thanks for this review. We are scheduled on the Pride in January 2022(hopefully), and I know you have stated she is your favorite. Have always followed your reviews, and this was great as always

Thanks for reading and hope you found it helpful. Sad that she's leaving Baltimore, but we do like the Legend as well. I'm sure we'll do the Pride out of Tampa at some point. 😎