EZ Air - Changing Flights Question

CeeCee59

I checked a flight quote for my flight this morning and it had gone down $236 per passenger.  I went into my booking to change the flight, and when I attempted to change my booking, the flights were still available but at the rate I had booked under.  This was a flight sale for the April 8 2019 LA to Hawaii Rt.  Would this be only for new bookings?  How can I tell?

9 minutes ago, Coral said:

You checked with the airline website first? And then went to Princess's website?

If so, the 2 don't necessarily match. Mine have been thousands apart at times.

No - I checked on the Princess website as if I was making a booking for the first time (under flight quotes).  I know that the airlines websites have different fares.  

image.png.7f031e7ddc03b84e925760aa98ae7b58.png

18 minutes ago, CeeCee59 said:

Would this be only for new bookings?  How can I tell?

To check fares when I have an eZAir booking in place, I go to the Princess website without signing in to my account.  I search for the cruise in question and check airfare.  If the fare is less or there are better flights available, I'll then sign-in to my account to make the change.

2 minutes ago, CeeCee59 said:

No - I checked on the Princess website as if I was making a booking for the first time (under flight quotes).  I know that the airlines websites have different fares.  

image.png.7f031e7ddc03b84e925760aa98ae7b58.png

Thanks! I know others have suggested people do this but for me it doesn't always show the same price either so I don't do that process anymore. I just work within my booking.

You can always call Princess (even if you book with an agent they will speak to you about EZ Air) but I wouldn't call on the weekend. Better agents during the week.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1