Liberty of the Seas questions: Flo-Rider and Entertainment

Roo

Hi Everyone,

Two different questions, both to do with the Liberty of the Seas.  We will be sailing on LOS in December and I was wondering if anyone who was recently on this ship knows if and when the Flo Rider opens on the Embarcation Day - i.e.  does it open while still in port?  What time?

A second question is to do with the (new) entertainment.  I'm trying to understand how it works now.  I was told that you don't preregister for the different entertainment on the different days as on the Oasis class, but you still have to choose what you will see on different days, but only once on board?

Thanks for clearing this up for me!

Nancy (aka "Roo")

21 minutes ago, Roo said:

Thanks for the entertainment info.  So every show is on every night?  How do they handle crowd control for popular shows with perhaps repeat attendees?

The shows only play once.  A different show each night, 2 showings, a late show for early diners and an early show for late diners.  The ice show will have several performances and the ship may o4 may not do a ticketing or assignment on board.  We’ve never not been able to get into a show. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach