No more New Orleans for RCL in 2020?

Does anyone know why RCL aren't sailing out of New Orleans in 2020? we have only done one cruise on voyager of the seas and loved it. and as we will be flying from Australia in Dallas fort worth and then touring from there to New Orleans, it seemed like the perfect port of departure however I am unable to find any RCL cruises from here in 2020. We are a family of 4 with 3 year old twins and grandparents travelling - Disney is too expensive, we aren't keen on carnival and I've read some worrying reviews about the crowds on the Norwegian getaway (this would be a our pick otherwise.) but what we really want is an RCL ship!

7 hours ago, Zephie1985 said:

Does anyone know why RCL aren't sailing out of New Orleans in 2020? we have only done one cruise on voyager of the seas and loved it. and as we will be flying from Australia in Dallas fort worth and then touring from there to New Orleans, it seemed like the perfect port of departure however I am unable to find any RCL cruises from here in 2020. We are a family of 4 with 3 year old twins and grandparents travelling - Disney is too expensive, we aren't keen on carnival and I've read some worrying reviews about the crowds on the Norwegian getaway (this would be a our pick otherwise.) but what we really want is an RCL ship!

I find the getaway to be not so crowded or equal to an oasis class ship. The only crowding you will experience is at the pool deck. During sea days it is very crowded, however if you are looking for a lounger you can find one quite easily up one deck. I’m a fan of trying new ships all the time because I’ve never had a bad experience on a cruise.