Symphony of the Seas..Balconies

I dont remember if the oasis class has the light outside but I think they do. the only thing I dont like about deck 7 is the boardwalk sign that will block you from going east to west on the back of the ship in case you want to get the elevators on the other side, I never book on deck 7  

19 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

I dont remember if the oasis class has the light outside but I think they do. the only thing I dont like about deck 7 is the boardwalk sign that will block you from going east to west on the back of the ship in case you want to get the elevators on the other side, I never book on deck 7  

That would be port to starboard as you have  no idea which direction the ship is facing at any given point in time.

We were in 7th floor balcony on the allure. Near the middle elevator by the spa.  Not over the Latin club.  I dont remember the room number but we loved it.  It's the only time we were on the oasis class, but not the first cruise.  I felt like it was perfect.  Balcony was good too.  We had access to the hole ship from just a few feet from our door.