Does Oosterdam offer both shampoo and conditioner?

unsinkablemolly

10 minutes ago, unsinkablemolly said:

Is the conditioner and shampoo a all in one like the stuff on Princess or is it a seperate shampoo and conditioner?

Separate - plus an Elemis body wash - in three separate dispensers. 

They also offer a small bar soap and a new, thicker Elemis hand cream in small bottles sink side. 

I personally use the body wash as shampoo and the shampoo as body wash - just my own preference. And the conditioner as quick body cream rinse in the shower. (I don't use hair conditioner so I can't comment on its quality - but it seems like a light, benign product.)

Edited by OlsSalt

8 minutes ago, unsinkablemolly said:

Thank you. I think I will leave my conditioner at home.

The ship's store carries other commercial brands as well as specialty ones in the ship's salon, or depending on where you  travel you can also shop for what is available in port if the Elemis does not work.

However, when we were in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates and visited their very grand Emirate Palace hotel, I saw they had Elemis products in their spa display.  The same hotel that had small gold bars in a vending machine. And gold plated fixtures in the public restrooms with adjoining prayer rooms and foot washing troughs. 

Hope this works for you. Nice to cut down on some of the toiletries to pack for both weight and leakage. 

Edited by OlsSalt

15 hours ago, unsinkablemolly said:

Is the conditioner and shampoo a all in one like the stuff on Princess or is it a seperate shampoo and conditioner?  Shampoo is in dispenser on shower wall and  conditioner is separate small bottle  on counter .  Steward will replenish as needed.