How do I get a Vibe pass?

realnurse2

7 hours ago, aeroo777 said:

We did Getaway Vibe in September and it was excellent!  We just asked everybody at the bar if they wanted to do a shot and Franky whipped up  a bunch of shots. Shot O’Clock. 

We had the same experience. Franky and Darwin were a lot of fun. If someone  wanted shots, they would make them for the whole group. One afternoon we had at least seven.

9 hours ago, plode682 said:

On the Bliss currently.  Was boarding group #1.  I was maybe the 40th passenger on board(behind Haven).  Went directly to the social where they were being sold.  They were already sold out.  Not really disappointed, just wanted to experience it once.  Maybe next time. 

There’s been mixed messages on this board regarding where to purchase Vibe passes on the Bliss. Some are saying guest services and others the social. So you’re saying social. Would you please confirm. We’re boarding this Saturday and want to get in the right line. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Shidah said:

Maybe they changed bartenders on the Getaway.  It was a female in May, I think her name was Desire or Desiree, something like that.

We had Darwin and Franky and our drinks were never empty, they even filled up our 32oz insulated tumblers with Bombay Sapphire & tonic. Incredible. 

Glad to hear you liked BA, we’ll be boarding this Sunday and will definitely get Vibe passes.

18 hours ago, plode682 said:

On the Bliss currently.  Was boarding group #1.  I was maybe the 40th passenger on board(behind Haven).  Went directly to the social where they were being sold.  They were already sold out.  Not really disappointed, just wanted to experience it once.  Maybe next time. 

Were you told that the Social was the place that they were sold at?  It was reported on the boards that a few weeks ago on the Bliss they were sold at guest services and everyone that went to the Social got shut out.  On my previous Escape cruises, they were sold at Headliners, which is the equivalent of the Social.

On 11/23/2018 at 5:29 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Were you told that the Social was the place that they were sold at?  It was reported on the boards that a few weeks ago on the Bliss they were sold at guest services and everyone that went to the Social got shut out.  On my previous Escape cruises, they were sold at Headliners, which is the equivalent of the Social.

I was told at the Social.  There were people there handling signups for laser tag still.  Go karts unlimited passes were gone as well.  There was a sign that said "VIBE SOLD OUT", so I'm fairly certain that is where they were being sold.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 3:07 PM, aeroo777 said:

You’re welcome. We’re on a 10 day sailing and Vibe was $318 for 2. $409 for a cabana.

Did you do the cabana, I've heard it may come with $100 on board food & beverage credit for a 7 day, curious if you received that or more for a 10 day and found it beneficial?