Christmas Ornaments

GORDONCHICK

• 1 month later...
I did the same thing on the Victory and Triumph this year. I wanted the ones that look like the ship.

Anyone going soon that would pick one up for me??? :D

If it matters' date=' I have a 100% satisfaction rating on ebay![/quote']

We will be on the Victory at the end of March & would get one for you. I collect the little ships, think they are $10, not the gold 3-D type christmas ones. Is that what you want? Email me & give me your name & address. I will find out the shipping & let you know how much when we return.

I have not seen them on ebay, but I am looking for the Conquest & Celebration.

Sorry, thought you could email me from here, my address is good.buck@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish I hadn't found this thread :) - we already have a 6 foot Disney Parks xmas tree which we buy lots of ornaments for on our hols to WDW and Disneyland Paris. I have a Celebrity Summit ornament on ur other tree, from our last cruise and my husband has threatened to lock me in our stateroom if he sees me even thinking about ornaments this cruise (on Ruby Princess)!

in Rome i got myself a pinocchio that say Rome on it right outside of the colisseum and its alot in livorno Pinocchio is popular in italy but the have alot of different inside a store you have to past all the vendor outside its the 1st building on your right.capri i just got myself the bell and sun the gentlemen just finnish painting it lol mykonos has alot of round glass in kusadasi if you going to see mother mary house before you go in you will see alot of stall i suggest you get your stuff here, the ornaments that i want so bad i didnt get it since i thought i will find them in town wrong im still kicking myself for not getting it there. thats why i have to improvised here. i didnt see any in town and trust me i walked in to alot of the store lol in monte carlo i went to eze so thats were i got mine

I also ended up with a Crown Princess key chain that I need to turn into an ornament. Was disappointed that Princess didn't even sell a generic ornament. We're on RCI next and I am hoping they will have something since we were able to find a small ship ornament when we sailed on one of their ships a few years ago.

• 1 year later...
I, too, like to pick up Christmas ornaments from places we have been. On occasion when I could not find an ornament or they just didn't sell ornaments, I purchase a pretty keychain and hang that on the tree. Comes with it's own hanger, too.

We do the same thing, we actually started to prefer to use the key chains over the normal "ornaments" there are always lots more variety in the key chains, available everywhere, and cost about $2-3 each rather than $7-10 each. We try to find unique ones that don't necessarily look like key chains, they all look great on the tree!!

What a fabulous idea. I never thought about using keychains as ornaments. I only started collecting ornaments about 5 years ago but when I was a kid I collected keychains. I have them from all over Europe and they're all just sitting in a drawer. I love the idea of attacing a ribbon to them and hanging them from the tree. I can't wait to add these to our tree this year.

Archived