BOGO Specialty Dining on 5-Night Cruise?

FrannyK

Hello All

We usually book the BOGO Specialty Dining for the first two nights of a cruise.  We've booked it on 7 and 5-night cruises before.  I do not see it listed for our upcoming 5-night cruise on Independence.  I only see "First Night Done Right" available.  Does anyone know if RCCL has done away with this option?  

4 hours ago, FrannyK said:

Hello All

We usually book the BOGO Specialty Dining for the first two nights of a cruise.  We've booked it on 7 and 5-night cruises before.  I do not see it listed for our upcoming 5-night cruise on Independence.  I only see "First Night Done Right" available.  Does anyone know if RCCL has done away with this option?  

We hav it booked and offered for both legs of our b2b in January so I think it varies from ship to ship if offered.  keep  checking back they may change their offerings 

Hi Cruisers; We are on the Indy doing a 6 day  Jan. 25th. They offered the BOGO two day for the ist couple months then probably sold to many so changed to 1st night done right. I have seen this on several ships in last couple years. Some also on 7 day. Bob

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just to follow up.  I kept checking as suggested and the BOGO deal finally appeared.  It was $42.50 per person and I know we had always paid $30 per person but I went ahead and reserved it anyway.  Well, I kept checking and I was surprised to see the BOGO deal dropped to $30 per person so I cancelled my first order online and rebooked at the lower price.  I am very happy indeed.  A fantastic deal IMO.