GTY assigned, Can you change?

Aunu

As long it is the exact same category you should be able to change it.  Just like verandas and Oceanviews there are different categories of inside eg, 09 10, etc.  if you were assigned an 09 you can change to another 09 but you can’t change to an 10.

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

As long it is the exact same category you should be able to change it.  Just like verandas and Oceanviews there are different categories of inside eg, 09 10, etc.  if you were assigned an 09 you can change to another 09 but you can’t change to an 10.

How can you tell which category certain rooms are?  We were assigned 1121 on infinity.  

Go to the main website and click on ships, find your ship and  assigned cabin and the legend of color coded cabins should tel,l you what category of inside you were assigned.  

Since the website has been messed up the last few days you may want to check the website of any large online TA to see what cabins are available in your assigned category.

Thank you for your help!  My room was green (when i could look at the website) and the room i would like to move to is also green.  I don't want to be right under the buffet area.  

10 minutes ago, Aunu said:

Thank you for your help!  My room was green (when i could look at the website) and the room i would like to move to is also green.  I don't want to be right under the buffet area.  

The cabin you mentioned, 1121, is on Deck 11.  The buffet is on Deck 10.  

Sorry, yes, I had it backwards.  I dont want to be above the buffet area.  I called and was able to switch.  We are now on deck 8 so there are rooms above and below us so hopefully no noise from above or below.