BLISS RACE CARTS l

shakeNbake

We rode 4 times. Each time, we walked up to the track to secure a spot on-demand. We got on: 1x right then, 1x stand-by line (no shows), 2x a future reserved time that day or next ($ charged at time of booking). In addition to reservation screens, the Dailies show when doubles and singles race car time slots are. It was an absolute blast.

You can't book the unlimited pass from the screens. You must do that in person on embarkation day. And they don't offer them after that. Day passes were offered up until day 2 of our 14-day cruise.

My DH had the unlimited pass. Unlimited pass users can walk right up and usually get into the next race, unless there are a numerous pass holders. The track holds 10 racers. They make reservations for 8, leaving room for 2 pass holders to show up per race. 

It wasn't particularly dirty when we went. I'd heard stories of soot but we never experienced that.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:53 PM, MyTMo777 said:

You can't book the unlimited pass from the screens. You must do that in person on embarkation day. And they don't offer them after that. Day passes were offered up until day 2 of our 14-day cruise.

My DH had the unlimited pass. Unlimited pass users can walk right up and usually get into the next race, unless there are a numerous pass holders. The track holds 10 racers. They make reservations for 8, leaving room for 2 pass holders to show up per race. 

It wasn't particularly dirty when we went. I'd heard stories of soot but we never experienced that.

Where did you book the unlimited pass? thanks!

On 11/27/2018 at 3:28 PM, Mr and Mrs C said:

Where did you book the unlimited pass? thanks!

In the Social lounge on Deck 7. It was the same deck we embarked on, and there were multiple signs pointing the way to go kart & laser tag reservations (same place), dining reservations, and shore excursions. I think spa as well. They were clearly signed, and if you're in any doubt, there are multiple staff around to ask.

30 minutes ago, MyTMo777 said:

In the Social lounge on Deck 7. It was the same deck we embarked on, and there were multiple signs pointing the way to go kart & laser tag reservations (same place), dining reservations, and shore excursions. I think spa as well. They were clearly signed, and if you're in any doubt, there are multiple staff around to ask.

Awesome! Thanks so much. Do you know if you can make the reservations for others in a group, (not in the same cabin), or if they have to all be there with their key cards? 

On 12/4/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mr and Mrs C said:

Awesome! Thanks so much. Do you know if you can make the reservations for others in a group, (not in the same cabin), or if they have to all be there with their key cards? 

First, a correction. That should be Deck 6. That's where the Social is.

I'm pretty sure you have to have the person's key card. They ran each of ours separately.