CocoCay Beach Beds

emen822

Hi, I just read about beach beds at CocoCay and was looking to book one for next week.  I know it $157 for the bed, and that is good for 4 people in one reservation.  I just want to be sure that the bed also comes with two loungers?  Some of the pictures I've seen only shows the bed and some have loungers on the side.  The website description does not say you get extra loungers.  Can anyone confirm?  Thank you.

[Also posted on the Royal board]

On 11/15/2018 at 12:19 PM, emen822 said:

Hi, I just read about beach beds at CocoCay and was looking to book one for next week.  I know it $157 for the bed, and that is good for 4 people in one reservation.  I just want to be sure that the bed also comes with two loungers?  Some of the pictures I've seen only shows the bed and some have loungers on the side.  The website description does not say you get extra loungers.  Can anyone confirm?  Thank you.

[Also posted on the Royal board]

Hi. If you are back, can you please comment on the beach bed situation. Did it in fact came with loungers? How is the beach area where the beds are located? What about shade, palms around the beds? ( And whatever else you think of commenting about:). Thank you.