Jewel - post dry dock pictures - Nov 2018

bluesea777

2 hours ago, TSUmom said:

I would like to know this also..we sail in August and am considering the spa pass

We sail in May in Alaska...I've seen videos and the space seems really small compared to Getaway class, but also smaller ship with a smaller number of Guests. Everything I've read doesn't mention anything about refurbishment of the spa...they also only had two weeks in dry dock, so I'm inclined to think nothing was done there. 

But interested to hear of anyone else's experience.

15 minutes ago, Pyro Tec said:

We sail in May in Alaska...I've seen videos and the space seems really small compared to Getaway class, but also smaller ship with a smaller number of Guests. Everything I've read doesn't mention anything about refurbishment of the spa...they also only had two weeks in dry dock, so I'm inclined to think nothing was done there. 

But interested to hear of anyone else's experience.

We actually love the jewel class ships because they are smaller..We enjoyed the Getaway and the Escape also but the Jewel class just keeps calling us back 

9 minutes ago, TSUmom said:

We actually love the jewel class ships because they are smaller..We enjoyed the Getaway and the Escape also but the Jewel class just keeps calling us back 

Truth...exactly why we are sailing Jewel...looking for the more intimate, better ambiance type of cruise. Oasis class on Royal way too big, more like staying at a resort, don't realize youre in the middle of the ocean. 

Can't wait!