Meals on PRINCESS ..(ROYAL)

daka

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, san diego sue said:

Also on for the Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale and the caribbean following. Food was really good. I had requested salt free and they were very creative in some of the preparations. Went out of their way to please. My husband had the regular food and I did taste his. There were items on menu that was just for the caribbean so wouldn't be on menu if not in those ports.

We did go to the Wine makers dinner($40.00 each in a special section of dining room) and also a special Tuscan Wine dinner($60.00, held in Sabatinis). For wine lovers the $60.00 dinner had some wines that were over $200 a bottle). Me, could see they tasted good but don't know if I would be able to denote which was the best ones.

Only ate in the buffet some breakfasts , so can't comment on lunch and dinner there. Alfredos had the varied menu with other items besides Pizza and I really enjoyed our meals there .

So looking forward to the Royal coming to the West Coast.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, tampadee said:

So glad to hear this!  Haven't been on Princess in many years.  We just decided to leave for the holidays and found a reasonably priced Royal Princess cruise!

How do you book these dinners.  I am looking online for my April 20th cruise.  I don't see it.  I also cant find the chef dinner either or the back of the house tour mentioned in this thred

15 hours ago, MoyCoy said:

How do you book these dinners.  I am looking online for my April 20th cruise.  I don't see it.  I also cant find the chef dinner either or the back of the house tour mentioned in this thred

As SDS indicated these dinners cannot be booked until you are on board.  If by "back of the house tour" you are referring to the Ultimate Ship Tour (UST). that, also, can only be booked on board at the Passenger Services Desk.

16 hours ago, MoyCoy said:

How do you book these dinners.  I am looking online for my April 20th cruise.  I don't see it.  I also cant find the chef dinner either or the back of the house tour mentioned in this thread

If you want the Chef's Table, which I think is $110/pp, sign up on boarding day at passenger service or at the DR during lunch. If they have more than they can handle they select who is going, or they might hold a second one during the cruise. The other dinners must also be reserved once on board, first day normally. For ultimate balcony dining, $100/two dinner or $50/two breakfast call room service.