Bliss - Upon Boarding, reservations Laser tag/GoKarts?

SAmome

If we want our party of 4 to play laser tag and have a similar gokart time as some friends boarding later, can we make reservations for them?  If we have there reservation numbers and cabin info?  I'm not sure we did any sort of linking of reservations b/c not needed for dining.

Thanks.

Go to the Box Office, Starboard entrance to the Bliss Theater, Deck 7, Forward. Because it involves a room charge, I am not sure that you can do it, but the box office folks would be the best to ask.

Or you could try one of the touch screen kiosks to see if it will let you book more than the number of people in your cabin. Your cabin will be charged for all of the reservations. 

On 11/19/2018 at 12:04 AM, BirdTravels said:

Go to the Box Office, Starboard entrance to the Bliss Theater, Deck 7, Forward. Because it involves a room charge, I am not sure that you can do it, but the box office folks would be the best to ask.

Or you could try one of the touch screen kiosks to see if it will let you book more than the number of people in your cabin. Your cabin will be charged for all of the reservations. 

Thanks, hoping not to wait in any sort of line and to use the app or touch screens right away but figured maybe someone might have tried to do this and know if it's possible or not.  I think it will be tough to coordinate these activities together if can't have one person do it.

As long as I am willing to pay for the charges I have been able to book website excursions and such for others with RCCL as long as know their cabin number and names.

We just got off the Bliss.  Loved it 

Right when we got onboard we went to The Social where you could make reservations for shows....right next to it you could make reservations for the go karts and laser tag and directly across from it at Teppanyaki you could make all specialty restaurant reservations 

I was done everything in 10 minutes 

Loved the go karts 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LaCal said:

We just got off the Bliss.  Loved it 

Right when we got onboard we went to The Social where you could make reservations for shows....right next to it you could make reservations for the go karts and laser tag and directly across from it at Teppanyaki you could make all specialty restaurant reservations 

I was done everything in 10 minutes 

Loved the go karts 

Do you know where the Vibe passes are located?

On 11/26/2018 at 5:45 PM, Colin313 said:

Are the Go Karts and Laser Tag an extra fee?

You have cruised on NCL 3 times in the past, you should already know the answer to that question. And in case you were wondering, there has already been price increases with the go karts as well as the prohibition show regarding initial pricing from a few months ago to pricing today.  Supply and demand puts more coinage in the coffers.