Rhapsody delayed boarding Nov 24th

robandana

I am on the Rh and can tell you that we have a severe outbreak of N. No self-serve of food , drinks etc anymore, desinfection all over and at turn- around day massive desinfection. That is why the boarding will be delayed. RCCL tries everything to contain the Virus. Employees are working hard, very hard.

2 hours ago, salmonoftheseas said:

I am on the Rh and can tell you that we have a severe outbreak of N. No self-serve of food , drinks etc anymore, desinfection all over and at turn- around day massive desinfection. That is why the boarding will be delayed. RCCL tries everything to contain the Virus. Employees are working hard, very hard.

Good luck to you Mr. and Mrs. Salmon.:classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Good luck to you Mr. and Mrs. Salmon.:classic_smile:

Thanks Mr  Bob :classic_ninja:

1 hour ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Looks like I will have to pack my gloves for the Dec 8 TA.

No no, better pack your walking shoes. Almost every elevator is broken or erratic. Why? Some smart employees desinfected the buttoms with tank sprayers and that is what the electronic certainly does not like.....

The RH electricians gear up for the highest RCCL medal of honor...... 

22 hours ago, salmonoftheseas said:

No no, better pack your walking shoes. Almost every elevator is broken or erratic. Why? Some smart employees desinfected the buttoms with tank sprayers and that is what the electronic certainly does not like.....

Wow, thanks for the tip. Looks like this'll be one trips that make for great stories

22 hours ago, salmonoftheseas said:

I guess you will be getting your exercise on this cruise!

Its all in a semi-organized panic mode. Elevator buttons light erratic like a Christmas tree lighting with the Griswold's  although nobody pushed them. They stop where they should not, doors do not close.... Crew is tired and finished- all hands in deck, musicians serve WJ food, concierges serve cutlery, . WJ is a mad house. All b2b get a free turn around water tour in Venice as the ship will be broken up and completely rebuild with the latest anti-N virus technology.....but---- after tomorrow' s boarding all back to normal-sigh

We are currently onboard the Rhapsody.

As mentioned the crew is going all out to help.  

Some of the elevators have had issues.  Lights are on that should not be so you can not assume it has been pressed or is working.  There is sanitizer residue everywhere on the ship and it is a bit sticky.  On deck they have been spraying tables and chairs and leaving them wet.

Hopefully the deep cleaning tomorrow will be the end of it.  We will be onboard for 4 more weeks.

Edited by Blizzard54
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

We are currently onboard the Rhapsody.

As mentioned the crew is going all out to help.  

Some of the elevators have had issues.  Lights are on that should not be so you can not assume it has been pressed or is working.  There is sanitizer residue everywhere on the ship and it is a bit sticky.  On deck they have been spraying tables and chairs and leaving them wet.

Hopefully the deep cleaning tomorrow will be the end of it.  We will be onboard for 4 more weeks.

Looks like I need to pack more Chex Mix