Free Drinks Package

paulhulatt

Quick question hopefully.  We've booked a 2019 Med cruise in a Cat 5 Oceanview cabin that should come with the free Classic Drinks Package but I can't see any reference to this on the cruise planner?  Should I be able to or is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Paul

24 minutes ago, paulhulatt said:

Quick question hopefully.  We've booked a 2019 Med cruise in a Cat 5 Oceanview cabin that should come with the free Classic Drinks Package but I can't see any reference to this on the cruise planner?  Should I be able to or is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Request a guest copy of your reservation/confirmation from Celebrity. The BP and any other perk you choose will be listed there. Our BPs have never shown in our Cruise Planner. OBC will show up in your cruise planner. Usually a pop up showing how much. Not sure if all of this would be different for you in the UK. Worth a call to your TA or Celebrity. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

It may at some point show under Order History in your Cruise Planner.  It must show or your Booking Confirmation Guest - Copy from  Celebrity.   It will show as a charge for the beverage package followed by an off setting credit.  This can take a week or so to appear.   Also at the bottom of page 1 of that document look under Promotions Applied.  

If you booked through a TA ask them to provide you a copy of the booking confirmation from Celebrity. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Only booked a couple of days ago so not had Celebrity confirmation through from TA yet so I'm probably jumping the gun but as TA managed to spell my surname wrong with Celebrity despite having it correct on their own confirmation I'm just a little worried.

Also booked our cruise via a TA & received the classic bev package as a perk. Ours didn't show up on our planner which was really nbd but we decided we wanted to upgrade from classic to prem during an X weekend sale. Called Celebrity to ask about getting our drink package added so we could upgrade for 20% off.  The agent could see that we had the classic bev perk and was very helpful in getting it to *show up* on our planner so we could then purchase the upgrade.

Seems to be some weird X glitch? Other posts suggest this same problem. If it's not showing n your planner in a week or so you can call Celebrity & they can fix it for you.

Separate topic but if you got extra OBC from your TA that won't show up in advance of your sailing at all - at least it never has for us and others report the same. TA on-board credit generally seems to show up on your account sometime ~ the 2nd day of sailing. 

• Like 1