Smoking Regulations on Panama Tours

CrazyMums

I asked this question on an older thread and have had no responses. Does anyone know if smoking is permitted on the tours, particularly, the 7 hour Panama Canal tour that includes the Ferry through the locks, and regulations in general in Panama. I tried to "google" my question and couldn't find anything. Thank you.

I asked this question on an older thread and have had no responses. Does anyone know if smoking is permitted on the tours, particularly, the 7 hour Panama Canal tour that includes the Ferry through the locks, and regulations in general in Panama. I tried to "google" my question and couldn't find anything. Thank you.

With 20 views, I was hopeful that someone would have the answer. We're off in 30 days and I'd like to know whether or not to book the tour. Thank you.

After having a mother die from COPD (Chronic Obstuctive Pulmonary Disease) from smoking when I was 20, I sure am glad I'm not tied to a cancer stick!

Sorry just couldn't help posting this. I will try to make something positive out of this and remind my teenagers of another reason why not to smoke!

I was on this tour and there is no smoking allowed. Hope this answers your question.

marilyn

Thanks Marilyn. I'm glad. I hadn't even thought about possibly being stuck on a boat with people smoking for 7 hours.

I was on the ferry tour of the canal in Nov 04 and we were told anyone could smoke at the very rear of the boat. there were maybe two or three people who did so. The wind blowing aft prevented the smoke from affecting anyone except the smokers.

Archived