LCV quarterly discount after booking, but before final payment?

hiccups

We are considering booking a Mediterranean cruise in October 2019, one that is currently offering the Double Upgrade.  If by chance the cruise becomes eligible for the LCV quarterly upgrade in the next quarter, can we apply for the discount, or would that mean we would have to re-book and lose the Double Upgrade promotion?  I thought someone here might have experienced this situation.  We are in the U.S.

Hi hiccups,

the LCV Quarterly savings voyage discount of 10% applies to new bookings only, which is the rule of thumb for all promotions. Since October in the Mediterranean is a lovely time to sail I think you should book the cruise soon, while there is cabin availability that you like. Then watch for any future promotion that could perhaps be an opportunity under our Best Price Guarantee.

Below is the link to the webpage, and at the very bottom you’ll find the Terms & Conditions that explain combine-ability.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/lcv-quarterly-savings

Thank you, Bonnie!  For our cruise earlier this year we were able to combine the onboard booking discount with the LCV quarterly savings,  and got a great price.  We priced out the 2019 Mediterranean cruise while onboard but decided it was too much.  Now I wish we'd bought a future cruise certificate to get the LCV discount.  Lesson learned  :)

I was able to rebook a cruise yesterday which was originally booked onboard and keep the $300 OB booking credit and the onboard discount plus take advantage of the double upgrade, quarterly LCV 10% discount which had been added since I originally booked and the $500 OBC yesterday for Cyber Monday. Ended up with an upgrade from an obstructed OV to a V2 veranda with $500 extra OBC and basically the same price when all current discounts had been taken into account. So happy!

Sometimes you do get lucky so always check!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, be careful of that Best Price Guarantee. Although it isn’t stated, if a better price/promotion becomes available down the road, but your room category is sold out,  you will not be able to rebook your room at the lower price. This just happened to me