Mimosa in my cabin at breakfast

shoppergirl10

If I want (and I DO) Mimosa(S) for breakfast on my veranda, do I have to go fetch one at the Oceanview or is there some hack you can share with me.  Was wondering if I should bring a bottle of bubbly on board and order orange juice with my room service breakfast?  I believe I cannot order alcohol with room service, is that correct?  

Thanks for your tips!  

4 minutes ago, shoppergirl10 said:

If I want (and I DO) Mimosa(S) for breakfast on my veranda, do I have to go fetch one at the Oceanview or is there some hack you can share with me.  Was wondering if I should bring a bottle of bubbly on board and order orange juice with my room service breakfast?  I believe I cannot order alcohol with room service, is that correct?  

Thanks for your tips!  

You can order alcohol from room service but it is not covered by any of the drink plans, you will have to pay for it on your card.

• Like 1

Many folks have said on here that they use the bottle of bubbly they get as a benefit of booking aqua or concierge class staterooms or above to do precisely what you suggest. Order OJ with breakfast and make your own. Alternatively, if you're not in one of those categories you may bring 2 bottles of wine on board. You can order alcohol, but as dkjretired said, you'll be charged full price since alcohol orders aren't covered by any beverage package.

3 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Many folks have said on here that they use the bottle of bubbly they get as a benefit of booking aqua or concierge class staterooms or above to do precisely what you suggest. Order OJ with breakfast and make your own. Alternatively, if you're not in one of those categories you may bring 2 bottles of wine on board. You can order alcohol, but as dkjretired said, you'll be charged full price since alcohol orders aren't covered by any beverage package.

excellent, thank you!  We are Concierge so I will happily keep that bottle cold and ready for breakfast.   Looking forward to it already!