Accommodating 4 people in boardwalk balcony on Allure?

P.A.

So I just booked a boardwalk balcony cabin on Allure of the Seas for me and my two grown daughters. Our cabin shows that it has a sofa bed. My question is, if my husband were to decide to join us, will the sofa bed sleep two comfortably? I don't think there are any pullman beds in that cabin. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, P.A. said:

So I just booked a boardwalk balcony cabin on Allure of the Seas for me and my two grown daughters. Our cabin shows that it has a sofa bed. My question is, if my husband were to decide to join us, will the sofa bed sleep two comfortably? I don't think there are any pullman beds in that cabin. Thanks in advance.

Comfortably is debatable but it will sleep 4.  Look on the deck plan, you cabin will have a triangle.  See if there are any cabins with a solid black triangle by doing a mock booking on Royals uk site.  If there are call and switch cabins.  The cabins with the solid black triangle have a sofabed and a Pullman 

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/holiday-destinations/caribbean-holidays/?holiday-destinations/caribbean-holidays/?utm=medium=adwords&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3p297sbz3gIVwl6GCh19cgxNEAAYASAAEgITvfD_BwE

• Like 1

Keep in mind that just because a cabin can sleep 4 doesn't mean that you will be able to add someone at a later date.  If the life boats for that area on the ship are at capacity they will not let you add. 

It is often stated here on the boards to book someone and if they can not sail to remove them later.

• Like 2

On 11/26/2018 at 8:55 PM, luvscruising2007 said:

Keep in mind that just because a cabin can sleep 4 doesn't mean that you will be able to add someone at a later date.  If the life boats for that area on the ship are at capacity they will not let you add. 

It is often stated here on the boards to book someone and if they can not sail to remove them later.

Hmm..I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.