"My Calendar" in the Royal app for Allure?

jean-lynd

I am trying to get a feel for how the app works for our cruise in February.  I was hoping that the reservations from my cruise planner would be transferred to the calendar in the app for use on the ship.  As of now, the calendar in the app is blank.  Does anyone know if our reservations will flow over from cruise planner to the app at some point or is this a function that is not yet working.  Thanks for your help!

On Oasis.  Right now anything booked on board doesn't show either.  Specialty dining, shows, spa services.  Only things I booked before sailing appear. 

The app is an ongoing work in progress.  Each ship has it's own hotel folio system and reservation system.  It's easy to think "it's all just Royal" but in reality each ship has a unique stand alone system and one ship may use a different platform compared to another.   Getting them all to a common platform and version sounds easy but if anyone has ever tried to do it with zero down time in a production environment where things are constantly changing it's not as easy as you think.  

It'll happen, just be patient.  

13 hours ago, Biker19 said:

As of now, it seems only items bought in the planner show up in the calendar - I added a custom event online in the planner - it doesn't show up in the app. The app, like many IT related issues with RCI, is a work in progress.

Thanks! I'm not going to waste time adding things to the calendar if they aren't going to show up in the app.

Didn't notice our show reservations on the app for our January 6th Oasis cruise.  I was also wondering when they appear.

I also noticed that no new year's eve events listed for our December 29th Brillisnce cruise.  Figure that it will all happen eventually!

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

All of the planner show reservations are listed in the app for us - same sailing.

Still not on mine.  Uninstalled app and reinstalled.  Tells me to see guest services!  Printed out my calendar from my laptop, and it is correct there!  Oh well, as long as they let us on.