Menus

Sandy1975

Now that many more are onboard it will be great if pictures of menus can be posted. I have seen one from tge Martini Bar and it looks like some Martinis are $18 (ouch!). 

It also looks like there are new things in the various menus based on what people are posting in IG.

Thanks!

Watching Affluent Journeys youtube video and the drinks at Eden are pricey. Only one of them is in the premium. Tge rest you pay from $1 to $4. Most of these are not tasty sounding to me. 

Ok there are about 2 more at the Eden bar that fit premium

Edited by Sandy1975

8 minutes ago, WonderMan3 said:

I saw on an Instagram post that at the Martini Bar they have "Super Large Format" martinis that cost $18 vs. the standard $15.

Oh, ok thanks for the info. Not sure why you would want super large. Maybe if only 1 person has the package and you split it with someone else?

1 hour ago, Sandy1975 said:

Oh, ok thanks for the info. Not sure why you would want super large. Maybe if only 1 person has the package and you split it with someone else?

Yeah, I don't see the point to have to pay $3 extra when I could just get two consecutive martinis with my package.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:10 PM, Sandy1975 said:

Sharing not permitted if only one has the package.   Maybe 2 straws in same drink ok!  

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Sharing not permitted if only one has the package.   Maybe 2 straws in same drink ok!  

I know it is not permitted and that is not what I was referring to. Sometimes, my husband will buy a drink and I have a few sips or vice versa. This is what I was thinking about when I made the comment about sharing a drink.