Catching a Flight/Port Valet?

bhsolo

I will be on the Ovation (Royal so Pier 91) in June 2019 that docks at 6:00AM. Through what I could find on here I realize I won't be off the ship until 7:30AM at the earliest. Would that be good enough to catch a 11:15AM flight on United or is it a 50/50 shot? I do have global entry if that makes a difference. If I do that flight I would like to do Port Valet but is my flight too early for that? 

If I don't catch that flight the next one is at 9:00PM but is that too late for Port Valet? I thought I read somewhere on here, but could be wrong, that a flight after 6:00PM they do not allow Port Valet. Really hoping I am wrong on that one.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

It is commonly recommended for no flights before 11am, although some find that too tight and say 11:30.

Port Valet will not be available to you for this flight. Your flight is too early. You need to walk off the ship with your bags and catch a cab or towncar. As Uber can't come direct to the Terminal at Pier 91, that isn't a good option.

Oooph sounds like I will be rushing to try and get that earlier flight, not an ideal way to end vacation especially if I get stuck in some traffic or we are slightly delayed in docking. Thank you for this very helpful information, I greatly appreciate it as does my blood pressure post trip.

I don't think your fight is too early since it is at 11:15 A.M.  I don't know if RCL participates iin the program.  If your debart at 0730 you should easily get to SeaTac in plenty of time.  I fly in and out of Seatac all the time since I live in the area.