Wow! Big mistake--Learn from me

momof3cruisers

So I booked our upcoming cruise with a PVP for the first time. She told me that she will send me an email 2 weeks out from our due date, but that Carnival will also send email reminders... is that true? Does Carnival send reminders? 

My PVP said she keeps a file of all her clients and sends the reminders just because she had a client lose a cruise to celebrate some special occasion when their cruise was canceled due to missing their final due date. She fought to get them back on the same cruise but it was full by the time it was noticed. Ever since then she starts her day every day sending out the reminders 2 weeks out to all her clients..

(mind you I have the date imbedded in my brain and it's the only cruise I have scheduled, so no chance of forgetting it!)

Edited by Shaded Lady

I pay mine all at one time but we typically book cruises that cost below $1000.  I do that as much as I can with everything,  though, for my own peace of mind.  Seems like they would call in addition to sending emails. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

On December 1, 2018 at 7:33 PM, Shaded Lady said:

So I booked our upcoming cruise with a PVP for the first time. She told me that she will send me an email 2 weeks out from our due date, but that Carnival will also send email reminders... is that true? Does Carnival send reminders? 

My PVP said she keeps a file of all her clients and sends the reminders just because she had a client lose a cruise to celebrate some special occasion when their cruise was canceled due to missing their final due date. She fought to get them back on the same cruise but it was full by the time it was noticed. Ever since then she starts her day every day sending out the reminders 2 weeks out to all her clients..

(mind you I have the date imbedded in my brain and it's the only cruise I have scheduled, so no chance of forgetting it!)

I did not receive any email reminders but others on this thread have stated that they have. No idea why it wouldn't be consistent.