Internet access coupons

macpiper

Twenty minutes for Diamond? That's interesting, because Gold and Platinum were issued in terms of DOLLARS, not MINUTES. (gold = $5 and platinum = $7.50)

I'll take every one of them! And I promise to post from my next cruise IN NINE DAYS ON THE SOVEREIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twenty minutes for Diamond? That's interesting, because Gold and Platinum were issued in terms of DOLLARS, not MINUTES. (gold = $5 and platinum = $7.50)

I'll take every one of them! And I promise to post from my next cruise IN NINE DAYS ON THE SOVEREIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gold and mine was 10 minutes....

Carol, Carol, Carol!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy for you!! Congratulations :D :D ;) I CANNOT wait to read about this one ;)

###

So, PC, help me with an informal poll of one:

Should I re-open the original LIVE LIVE LIVE thread and add to it, or start a new "Carol Does Sovereign" thread? ;)

Oh gosh, that's a hard one....my vote would be to continue on your original thread so that everyone has the *full* story.

How are you? You must be so excited!! Did you make a trip to VS yet lol ;) :D

###

February will be our first cruise on the Brilliance of the Sea for 11 days. I will have my lap top with me and like to check in every day at least once sometimes more. How do I go about setting up an account the first day and the cheapest way of doing it. I do have wireless . also..how do I get these coupons for free minutes?

Oh gosh, that's a hard one....my vote would be to continue on your original thread so that everyone has the *full* story.

How are you? You must be so excited!! Did you make a trip to VS yet lol ;) :D

###

Uh Oh.....my brain must be in a deep freeze...........VS?????

February will be our first cruise on the Brilliance of the Sea for 11 days. I will have my lap top with me and like to check in every day at least once sometimes more. How do I go about setting up an account the first day and the cheapest way of doing it. I do have wireless . also..how do I get these coupons for free minutes?
Crown and Anchor members get them in a coupon book in the cabin.

Oops, showing my age!

Alas, PC, Merion Mom shopping at VS would NOT be a pretty sight. LOL.

I am, however, demonically going through everything I own, trying to decide on *just* the *right clothes.* My son is useless; fortunately, I have two friends here who are already scheduled for my "fashion show" to pick the best of the best. :D

MY HEART is racing!

Archived