Late "live" from Edge 12/1/18

Mainah

At least we have the sunset verandas. I think they will turn out to be the most popular since they have kind of the best of both worlds. The only problem is they are not  suites and suffer class separation issues.

Edited by kkmiausa

4 hours ago, crimsonbird said:

So, other than the pool deck...where can we sit to enjoy the ocean, in the shade, at no additional charge?  It's there a promenade deck?  

Since it was such a short cruise I unfortunately didn't get to check out many parts of the ship but one area that comes to mind would be the (starboard?) side of the Solarium where IIRC there were plenty of loungers in the shade by some large windows overlooking the sea (I took pictures of the Solarium but don't have one of this area).  Vtcruising was on the ship longer and has a more comprehensive review than mine so she might be able to shed more light on where these types of area's can be found.

There is a promenade deck however I didn't see much of it.  I know that it doesn't wrap around the ship and it also has outside area's for a few restaurants on parts of it so not sure how usable it is for just walking etc. 

Sorry I guess I'm not much help!

Oh wait a minute!  Eden of course!  Plenty of places to sit in Eden during the day and watch the ocean.

Edited by Mainah
Forgot about Eden, duh!