Breakaway from NOLA- #CruiselikeaDavis

toosaxykk

On 12/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, NW Pacific said:

How was getting onboard.  Since the breakaway, I BELEIVE IS THE LARGEST CAPACITY Ship to  cruise from New Orleans, how was your experience.  Have cruised from NOLA before on NCL, but not this size Ship.  WE will be taking a taxi from a  French Q Hotel, wondering  how the drop off at Terminal will be. 

Which terminal do you go to for the Breakaway? I'm so excited! 11 days!

20 hours ago, James_Elmore said:

Loving your review keep checking your page for rest your writing style is great.  Did you say you had dailies I'd be very interested in them.

So sorry. Our scanner broke so I will take them to work tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, excitedtocruise said:

Any Dailies?  We are on the December 30 sailing. Thanks, specifically we are looking for the comedy shows time and dates and the Escape Room. Thanks!!!!

Comedy show times were pretty consistent at 7/9:30 and 11:30. Not sure about he Escape Room. But I will get the dailies scanned and uploaded tomorrow. 

On 12/10/2018 at 2:53 PM, lovetotraveltx said:

We are new to NCL. Any must see/eat/do on the Breakaway? We sail December 30. What is Vibe Beach and how do you book? Also got free UDP, do you have a photo of a current drink/wine by the glass list? Thank you!

We are on the BA on January 6th how is there a 12/30 sailing that is much shorter.

Edited by mommyto2girls

Thanks so much for blogging your adventures. I was really interested to see your issues with Splash Academy since I've never had that problem -- not even over Christmas -- which we do every year. We are on the Breakaway for Christmas this year, so I will certainly get to Splash Academy early.

Thanks again for the tip!