Tip wanted for Royal Caribbean please

7 minutes ago, magpie9 said:

I will be on RC ovation next week to NZ so will let you know what they were wearing.Ā 

I hope you have a wonderful time. We will be leaving the UK on 9th January, so I will look forward to hearing all of your fun time on the Ovation. šŸ™‚

8 hours ago, PinkJellyBaby said:

So RCI is even more laid back, that's interesting to know.Ā  I am looking forward to this cruise to experience the difference.Ā  It's sad though as I also want to spend time in Australia, but it looks like we are only going to get 4 weeks there.Ā  But I shall enjoy each and every one of them. Regards A&J

I suppose the main point is if you want to dress up, you can and will not be the only one but may be in the minority. If you don't want to get too dressed up it will still be fine, as well. Most people do dress up just not in formal wear if you know what I mean.

13 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I suppose the main point is if you want to dress up, you can and will not be the only one but may be in the minority. If you don't want to get too dressed up it will still be fine, as well. Most people do dress up just not in formal wear if you know what I mean.

Yes I know what you mean.Ā  I have never been on a cruise where people look like hobo's lolol.Ā  It will be fun, we are looking forward to it.Ā  Just got to get this pesky Christmas out the way first :). lol

The other thing; to remember it get's very hot in Sydney here in January.Ā  Ā 34" yesterday 32" today. That's pretty average. so loose summer clothing for sail-out & sunscreen... You will love sailing out of the world's greatest harbour...

14 hours ago, Hunter69 said:

The other thing; to remember it get's very hot in Sydney here in January.Ā  Ā 34" yesterday 32" today. That's pretty average. so loose summer clothing for sail-out & sunscreen... You will love sailing out of the world's greatest harbour...

Nearly freezing here, so that's is only a good thing.Ā  Already got my factor 50 sunscreen.....Ā  Hat and loose clothing.......... they only get a look in when I am on holiday lol.Ā  Get ready Australia here we come lolol.... sorry guys, just had to do it. šŸ™‚Ā  Have a wonderful Christmas and new year. A&J